Pregnant mom, 4 kids injured in Redwood City crash
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- A 24-year-old mother and four underage passengers, including a 1-year-old, were hospitalized after a car accident near Redwood City this morning, a California Highway Patrol officer said..
A two-car crash was reported at 8:08 a.m. at First and Williams avenues in North Fair Oaks, CHP Officer Art Montiel said.
The mother and a teenage passenger suffered cuts in the accident, Montiel said.
A 1-year-old and two other children born in 2007 and 2008 were also in the car but did not appear injured, he said.
The mother and teenager were taken to Stanford Hospital for their injuries, while the three young children were also transported to the hospital to be evaluated.
redwood city, crash, peninsula news
- Malaysia says jet's disappearance was deliberate
- Woman found dead in Castro Valley home was shot 13 min ago
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- Police arrest woman in connection with shooting
- Crews control one-alarm house fire in Antioch 6 min ago
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 46 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos