Pregnant mom, 4 kids injured in Redwood City crash
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- A 24-year-old mother and four underage passengers, including a 1-year-old, were hospitalized after a car accident near Redwood City this morning, a California Highway Patrol officer said..
A two-car crash was reported at 8:08 a.m. at First and Williams avenues in North Fair Oaks, CHP Officer Art Montiel said.
The mother and a teenage passenger suffered cuts in the accident, Montiel said.
A 1-year-old and two other children born in 2007 and 2008 were also in the car but did not appear injured, he said.
The mother and teenager were taken to Stanford Hospital for their injuries, while the three young children were also transported to the hospital to be evaluated.
redwood city, crash, peninsula news
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos