Hundreds of cyclists start 450-mile ride to benefit injured veterans
Sunday, October 13, 2013
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- More than 200 cyclists including injured veterans are headed to Los Angeles.
They started a 450-mile ride from the Bay Area Sunday morning.
The ride started in Palo Alto and benefits injured veterans.
It will take seven days for the riders to reach Southern California.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
palo alto, los angeles, peninsula news
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- Report: 1 dead in boat accident near Redwood City 45 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Boston Marathon bomb hoax suspect in court
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run 27 min ago
- WWI soldier's love letters found behind attic wall
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos