Peninsula News

Teens arrested for South SF home burglaries

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Two teenagers who were arrested for attempted burglary in South San Francisco last week have admitted to burglarizing two other homes, according to police.

The two boys were arrested Thursday when a resident spotted them prowling in a neighborhood in the 100 block of Knoll Circle, according to South San Francisco police.

The suspects, whose names were not released because they are minors, admitted in custody that they were responsible for at least two other home burglaries, one on West Orange Avenue, and a second in the 500 block of Mayfair Avenue, police said.

Property from both residences was recovered from one of the suspect's homes over the weekend, police said.

The property has been returned to the victims, police said.

The suspects were booked into Hillcrest Juvenile Detention Center for burglary, conspiracy, and attempted burglary.

(Copyright 2013 by Bay City News, Inc. Republication, re-transmission or reuse without the express written consent of Bay City News, Inc. Is prohibited.)

Get more Peninsula News »


Tags:
south san francisco, crime, peninsula news
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement