PG&E venting natural gas in San Bruno
SAN BRUNO, Calif. (KGO) -- PG&E is venting natural gas in the same San Bruno neighborhood devastated by an explosion that claimed eight lives three years ago.
Crews are working on a gas pipeline at the intersection of Glenview and estates drives in the city's Crestmoor neighborhood.
PG&E is warning there may be a gas odor in the area during the venting process. Crews expect to finish by one this afternoon. PG&E says this is normal upkeep on a distribution line. It's not as large as a transmission line.. which was the source of the explosion in 2010.
PG&E, san bruno, peninsula news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach 17 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Robertson's hiatus 15 min ago
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic kids on rise 35 min ago
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla 20 min ago
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Report says bullying of American-Islamic...
35 min ago
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby...
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos