PG&E venting natural gas in San Bruno
SAN BRUNO, Calif. (KGO) -- PG&E is venting natural gas in the same San Bruno neighborhood devastated by an explosion that claimed eight lives three years ago.
Crews are working on a gas pipeline at the intersection of Glenview and estates drives in the city's Crestmoor neighborhood.
PG&E is warning there may be a gas odor in the area during the venting process. Crews expect to finish by one this afternoon. PG&E says this is normal upkeep on a distribution line. It's not as large as a transmission line.. which was the source of the explosion in 2010.
PG&E, san bruno, peninsula news
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos