Burlingame police searching for missing man
BURLINGAME, Calif. -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man who was last seen on Monday afternoon in Burlingame.
At about 4 p.m. Monday, 79-year-old Ivor Morris, also known as Scotty, was reported missing by his wife.
According to police, Morris went for a walk at about 9 a.m. on Monday but did not return to his residence, located in the 1600 block of Ralston Avenue in Burlingame.
Morris was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt and black sweat pants, police said.
Morris' wife believes he is likely to be on foot because his vehicle is still at the residence.
According to police, Morris frequents Burlingame Avenue and the downtown Burlingame area.
Anyone who sees Morris is urged to contact local law enforcement or the Burlingame Police Department at (650) 777-4100.
burlingame, missing person, silver alert, peninsula news
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- SFPD to crack down on violators for pedestrian safety
- Sex offender grabs girl from parents in Berkeley
- 3-alarm fire burns three homes in San Francisco
- Tri-Valley area could see higher drought rates
- Palo Alto hiker rescued in Yosemite after fall
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- Homicide suspected after body found in San Jose
- Measuring California's impact from affirmative action ban
- Classical music legend Art Barnes is retiring
- 7OYS explains how to get free car inspections
- Sharks beat Kings 4-3 in OT, take 3-0 series lead
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- roundup: Suspected San Jose homicide; Warriors Arena
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos