Burlingame police searching for missing man
BURLINGAME, Calif. -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man who was last seen on Monday afternoon in Burlingame.
At about 4 p.m. Monday, 79-year-old Ivor Morris, also known as Scotty, was reported missing by his wife.
According to police, Morris went for a walk at about 9 a.m. on Monday but did not return to his residence, located in the 1600 block of Ralston Avenue in Burlingame.
Morris was last seen wearing a white sweatshirt and black sweat pants, police said.
Morris' wife believes he is likely to be on foot because his vehicle is still at the residence.
According to police, Morris frequents Burlingame Avenue and the downtown Burlingame area.
Anyone who sees Morris is urged to contact local law enforcement or the Burlingame Police Department at (650) 777-4100.
burlingame, missing person, silver alert, peninsula news
- Fatal crash blocks lanes of I-580 in Livermore
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Vallejo police ID two most recent homicide victims
- Instagram launches direct messaging feature
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos