Childcare worker accused of lewd act in San Mateo
SAN MATEO, Calif. (KGO) -- A childcare aide is accused of inappropriately touching an elementary school girl in San Mateo.
Police say 20-year-old Eric Michael Renz is out on $100,000 bail. He was booked on charges of committing lewd acts on a child under 14. Police say there could be more victims and that Renz befriended the victim at Horrall Elementary School in San Mateo two weeks ago.
san mateo, child abuse, sex crimes, peninsula news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 7 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service 56 min ago
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
7 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter...
56 min ago