Redwood City Planned Parenthood open delayed
SAN MATEO COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- A controversial Planned Parenthood clinic, scheduled to open Monday in San Mateo County, isn't going to open as planned. The new clinic in the North Fair Oaks neighborhood of Redwood City will not open Monday.
Officials tell ABC7 News that some of the equipment wasn't fully operational yet. And they want to make sure everything is good to go before they open.
Neighbors have been circulating a petition against the clinic, saying it will negatively impact nearby businesses and property values.
Planned Parenthood says they do plan to open Tuesday.
san mateo county, redwood city, planned parenthood, peninsula news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Broken window of high-rise shuts down block in SF 30 min ago
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break 10 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision 22 min ago
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year 58 min ago
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday