San Francisco News
Jury sides with injured woman
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A jury on Wednesday sided with a woman badly injured during a World Series game six years ago, at the Giants' ballpark.
Forty-seven-year-old Terree Roush was awarded $186,000 for injuries she suffered on the stadium's 80-foot-long "Guzzler" Coca-Cola slide.
She had asked for more than $2 million from the stadium's owner and the Coca-Cola Company.
Roush shattered her ankle and now walks with a limp, and still faces more surgery.
Read the whole story: Woman gets hurt on Coca-Cola slide
san francisco news
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Dozens hurt after London theater partially collapsed 8 min ago
- 1 dead, dozens hurt in California bus crashes 2 min ago
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 32 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos