San Francisco News
Jury sides with injured woman
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A jury on Wednesday sided with a woman badly injured during a World Series game six years ago, at the Giants' ballpark.
Forty-seven-year-old Terree Roush was awarded $186,000 for injuries she suffered on the stadium's 80-foot-long "Guzzler" Coca-Cola slide.
She had asked for more than $2 million from the stadium's owner and the Coca-Cola Company.
Roush shattered her ankle and now walks with a limp, and still faces more surgery.
Read the whole story: Woman gets hurt on Coca-Cola slide
san francisco news
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 39 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 23 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos