San Francisco News
SF chorus performs at inauguration
WASHINGTON DC (KGO) -- Eighty-six children from San Francisco had the honor of singing at the inauguration.
"America the Beautiful" was one of six songs they performed in front of millions of people.
Half of the singers are from the San Francisco Girls Chorus -- the other half are from the Boys Chorus.
They were selected by President Obama, Vice President Biden and Senator Dianne Feinstein as the only youth chorus to perform.
san francisco news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF 28 min ago
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- Elderly woman with Alzheimer's missing in Palo Alto 10 min ago
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos