San Francisco News
Homeless woman suspected of car fires
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A homeless woman now faces arson charges in two recent building fires and investigators believe she might be linked to a recent string of car fires around San Francisco.
The surveillance video shows a fire being set outside of Highland Technology on Otis Street on July 24.
Police think Fafa Chan might have started it. Chan had been convicted of setting six cars on fire in Reno, Nevada back in 1990.
Eleven different fires have damaged or destroyed at least 13 vehicles across San Francisco recently.
san francisco news
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- BART and unions to meet today over contract 18 min ago
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 25 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos