San Francisco News
Homeless woman suspected of car fires
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A homeless woman now faces arson charges in two recent building fires and investigators believe she might be linked to a recent string of car fires around San Francisco.
The surveillance video shows a fire being set outside of Highland Technology on Otis Street on July 24.
Police think Fafa Chan might have started it. Chan had been convicted of setting six cars on fire in Reno, Nevada back in 1990.
Eleven different fires have damaged or destroyed at least 13 vehicles across San Francisco recently.
san francisco news
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case