San Francisco News
Historic streetcar hits pedestrian
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A historic F line streetcar hit a pedestrian on Market Street Tuesday evening.
The woman was hit near the intersection of Ninth and Market streets. She has been transported to a nearby hospital.
The F line is shut down in bothe directions. Market Street is open but drivers cannot turn right onto Market Street from Ninth Street.
The driver of the Muni streetcar has been placed on administrative leave pending a drug and alcohol test.
Two historic streetcars were involved in an accident on Market Street on August 3 in which a car became sandwiched between them.
Send us your photos
If you have pictures of this event, we want to hear from you. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll feature them on-air and online.
san francisco news
- Amber Alert issued for child from Long Beach canceled 1 min ago
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd