San Francisco News
Historic streetcar hits pedestrian
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A historic F line streetcar hit a pedestrian on Market Street Tuesday evening.
The woman was hit near the intersection of Ninth and Market streets. She has been transported to a nearby hospital.
The F line is shut down in bothe directions. Market Street is open but drivers cannot turn right onto Market Street from Ninth Street.
The driver of the Muni streetcar has been placed on administrative leave pending a drug and alcohol test.
Two historic streetcars were involved in an accident on Market Street on August 3 in which a car became sandwiched between them.
Send us your photos
If you have pictures of this event, we want to hear from you. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll feature them on-air and online.
san francisco news
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup 13 min ago
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF 6 min ago
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Results of Consumer Reports test of sunscreens 28 min ago
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos