San Francisco News
Minor damage in Tadich Grill fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A two-alarm fire damaged the famous Tadich Grill in San Francisco.
The fire began at 11 a.m.. There are reports it began in the kitchen.
The restaurant is billed as the oldest in San Francisco. It is located at 240 California Street.
The restaurant suffered minor damage in the fire and is expected to reopen for business Tuesday.
san francisco news
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...