San Francisco News
Minor damage in Tadich Grill fire
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A two-alarm fire damaged the famous Tadich Grill in San Francisco.
The fire began at 11 a.m.. There are reports it began in the kitchen.
The restaurant is billed as the oldest in San Francisco. It is located at 240 California Street.
The restaurant suffered minor damage in the fire and is expected to reopen for business Tuesday.
san francisco news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Oakland looks to give micro-loans to small businesses
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday