San Francisco News
Anti-abortion protest marks Roe v. Wade anniversary
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Tens of thousands of anti-abortion protesters flooded the streets of San Francisco Saturday.
They marched through heavy rain along the Embarcadero. The demonstration stretched from Justin Hermann Plaza, all the way to Crissy Field.
This year's Walk for Life marked the 37th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court decision that established a woman's constitutional right to terminate her pregnancy.
san francisco news
- Obama's Berlin speech: History raises the stakes 41 min ago
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms 42 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park 52 min ago
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday