San Francisco News
3 people taken to hospital after Muni train hit
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A Muni light rail train has collided with a car in the Sunset District.
It happened about 8:30 p.m. at 21st Avenue and Taraval Street.
Three people in the car have been taken to the hospital.
Muni says initial reports show the car might have been trying to make a U-turn when it was hit.
ABC7 has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you any significant updates.
sunset district, muni, san francisco news
- SF officials prepare for 102nd Bay to Breakers race
- Albany residents protest return of Occupy activists
- Suspicious package in Livermore prompts evacuation
- Konig wins 7th stage, van Garderen retains lead
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Milone's long skid ends as A's beat Royals 53 min ago
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- Teen dies after refusing to give iPad to thieves
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- San Jose man arrested for alleged road rage attack
- Miami Heat player surprises student at prom
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday