San Francisco News
3 people taken to hospital after Muni train hit
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A Muni light rail train has collided with a car in the Sunset District.
It happened about 8:30 p.m. at 21st Avenue and Taraval Street.
Three people in the car have been taken to the hospital.
Muni says initial reports show the car might have been trying to make a U-turn when it was hit.
ABC7 has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you any significant updates.
sunset district, muni, san francisco news
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Antioch man arrested after wild, high-speed chase
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- 'SNL' plans to add black female cast member 18 min ago
- NYC college student dies during fraternity ritual
- Cal Poly finds frat party didn't violate policies
- FCC considers lifting ban on in-flight cellphone use
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday