San Francisco News
3 people taken to hospital after Muni train hit
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A Muni light rail train has collided with a car in the Sunset District.
It happened about 8:30 p.m. at 21st Avenue and Taraval Street.
Three people in the car have been taken to the hospital.
Muni says initial reports show the car might have been trying to make a U-turn when it was hit.
ABC7 has a crew on the way to the scene and we'll bring you any significant updates.
sunset district, muni, san francisco news
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 42 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- SF police search for suspect after officer shot 7 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 53 min ago
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case