San Francisco News
Structure fire controlled near Golden Gate Park
SAN FRANCISCO -- Firefighters responded to a structure fire in San Francisco's Inner Sunset neighborhood Sunday afternoon, a supervisor said.
The one-alarm fire near Golden Gate Park burned a structure located at 724 Irving St. near Eighth Avenue, San Francisco Fire Department Supervisor Jim Dimodica said.
The blaze was reported at 12:37 p.m. and controlled at 12:55 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
sunset district, fire, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos