San Francisco News
Former USF player shot to death in Emeryville
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A former USF basketball player was found shot to death in the Ikea parking lot in Emeryville Tuesday night.
Oakland police have identified the shooting victim as 23-year-old Hyman Taylor Jr. Taylor last played for USF during the 2008-2009 season.
Another man with him was wounded.
Police say no arrests have been made and are looking for a motive for the shooting
university of san francisco, crime, emeryville, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday