San Francisco News
Former USF player shot to death in Emeryville
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A former USF basketball player was found shot to death in the Ikea parking lot in Emeryville Tuesday night.
Oakland police have identified the shooting victim as 23-year-old Hyman Taylor Jr. Taylor last played for USF during the 2008-2009 season.
Another man with him was wounded.
Police say no arrests have been made and are looking for a motive for the shooting
university of san francisco, crime, emeryville, san francisco news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Woman suspected of starting brush fire arrested
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Apps help protect your smartphone from snoops
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos