San Francisco News
Fatal fire in San Francisco's Richmond District
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- One person was killed in a fire that broke out Wednesday morning in San Francisco's Richmond District.
The fire started about two hours ago, near the intersection of 17th Avenue and Cabrillo Street, one block north of Golden Gate Park.
Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to the back of the building, but when they got inside they found one resident dead in the kitchen.
fire, richmond district, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Hundreds of officers attend little girl's graduation
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos