San Francisco News
New way to get around Doyle Drive project
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- North Bay commuters are seeing a new lane configuration when they come off the Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco.
Crews moved the lanes to the left so construction can continue on the Doyle Drive Replacement Project.
Commuters heading south toward 19th Avenue will find the exit ramp a few feet further east.
The new Doyle Drive is expected to be completed in late 2013.
transportation, golden gate bridge, doyle drive, construction, san francisco news
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 11 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- SF police investigate report of officer-involved shooting 7 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 42 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 22 min ago
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case