San Francisco News
Men bare it all to help others find suits for interviews
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Dozens of men shed their clothes in San Francisco's Financial District Tuesday to help others looking for jobs.
They were out around the city encouraging office workers to give the suits off their backs for the Men's Wearhouse National Suit Drive.
The drive is the largest of its kind in the United States and helps unemployed workers suit up for success. The donated suits are given to local charities to distribute.
The men will be out through the afternoon with coupons for new suits and donation information.
jobs, financial district, san francisco news
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 53 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area 53 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Senate panel approves weapons for Syrian rebels
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday