San Francisco News
Woman stabbed, robbed in Potrero Hill
SAN FRANCISCO -- A woman was severely injured overnight in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood after being stabbed and robbed, police said.
The attack was reported at midnight in the 2200 block of 18th Street, according to police.
Police said a 36-year-old woman was walking down the street when a male approached her from behind, stabbed her in the neck with a knife, and took her purse. He then fled.
The woman was hospitalized with injuries that were considered life-threatening, police said.
No arrest has been made in the case.
potrero hill, crime, san francisco news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 17 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos