San Francisco News
Jonny Moseley gets big air at Crissy Field
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- If you like getting big air, there is a new attraction in San Francisco. The House of Air just opened at Crissy Field. The "ambassad-air" for Friday's opening was Olympic gold medalist Jonny Moseley.
Using his signature moves, the gold medal winner helped open the House of Air in an old airplane hangar.
The facility features five different trampoline experiences, including the giant 'matrix' option and a dodge-ball court. It will also offer trampoline training and fitness classes, so everybody can jump for joy.
crissy field, san francisco news, larry beil
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr 51 min ago
- Three evacuated from house fire in Kentfield
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Brush fire at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland 28 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured from East Palo Alto shooting 22 min ago
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party
- Startups use Netflix rental model for clothing, jewelry
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos