San Francisco News
Bay to Breakers to crack down on rogue runners
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Bay to Breakers race officials are going to crack down on rogue runners next year.
People who have not officially registered for the annual race will be kicked off the course by police and private security.
The number of people who can register for the race will also be capped at 50,000 and floats and alcohol have been banned from next year's event.
bay to breakers, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1 22 min ago
- Person killed by train at Hayward BART station
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations 27 min ago
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs 3 min ago
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday