San Francisco News
Bay to Breakers to crack down on rogue runners
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Bay to Breakers race officials are going to crack down on rogue runners next year.
People who have not officially registered for the annual race will be kicked off the course by police and private security.
The number of people who can register for the race will also be capped at 50,000 and floats and alcohol have been banned from next year's event.
bay to breakers, san francisco news
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro 32 min ago
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Santa Rosa crash causes massive power outage
- Chavez gets 1st win, A's complete sweep of Astros
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Video: Cracked windshield forces flight to divert
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday