San Francisco News
Bay to Breakers to crack down on rogue runners
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Bay to Breakers race officials are going to crack down on rogue runners next year.
People who have not officially registered for the annual race will be kicked off the course by police and private security.
The number of people who can register for the race will also be capped at 50,000 and floats and alcohol have been banned from next year's event.
bay to breakers, san francisco news
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 45 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 56 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
2 min ago