San Francisco News
Group advertises Palin visit in SF's Castro District
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A conservative group is hosting a local visit with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and they are advertising in an unlikely place.
Just below the rainbow flag in San Francisco's Castro District is a banner with Palin's picture on it.
It invites people to attend Palin's appearance at the Liberty and Freedom Foundation's event in San Jose on Oct. 14.
The group says it is sponsoring the forum with Palin to discuss a broad range of topics.
castro, san jose, sarah palin, san francisco news
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 18 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown