San Francisco News
Group advertises Palin visit in SF's Castro District
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A conservative group is hosting a local visit with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, and they are advertising in an unlikely place.
Just below the rainbow flag in San Francisco's Castro District is a banner with Palin's picture on it.
It invites people to attend Palin's appearance at the Liberty and Freedom Foundation's event in San Jose on Oct. 14.
The group says it is sponsoring the forum with Palin to discuss a broad range of topics.
castro, san jose, sarah palin, san francisco news
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday