San Francisco News
Man shot inside Cafe Cocomo in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- One man sustained life-threatening injures when he was shot at a Potrero Hill nightclub early this morning, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
The shooting occurred just before 12:30 a.m. at Cafe Cocomo, which is located at 650 Indiana St., police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.
An unknown suspect shot the 23-year-old man inside the nightclub, and the victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment of his life-threatening injuries, Andraychak said.
As of 1:15 a.m., police were still at the scene of the crime investigating the shooting, he said.
No information on the suspect is available at this time.
potrero hill, crime, shooting, san francisco news
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River 15 min ago
- Preliminary 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 34 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders 12 min ago
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Report: Most California beaches had clean water in 2012
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San... 26 min ago
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- America's Cup teams practice on San...
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos