San Francisco News
Man shot inside Cafe Cocomo in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- One man sustained life-threatening injures when he was shot at a Potrero Hill nightclub early this morning, a San Francisco police spokesman said.
The shooting occurred just before 12:30 a.m. at Cafe Cocomo, which is located at 650 Indiana St., police Sgt. Michael Andraychak said.
An unknown suspect shot the 23-year-old man inside the nightclub, and the victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment of his life-threatening injuries, Andraychak said.
As of 1:15 a.m., police were still at the scene of the crime investigating the shooting, he said.
No information on the suspect is available at this time.
potrero hill, crime, shooting, san francisco news
- Firefighters control 4-alarm fire in Concord
- Bay Area freeze extends longer than expected
- Protest gets heated for Santa Rosa teen shot
- Only On 7: SF kids describe obstacles in Tenderloin
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Memorial taking place in SF to honor Mandela 57 min ago
- Golf pro charged with sexually abusing boys
- Richmond police searching for young runaway sisters
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Husband's tutu project gets T-Mobile's support
- Winter Spare the Air called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Obama poses for selfie at Mandela's memorial
- roundup: Golf pro charged; Xmas tree in Bay 33 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos