San Francisco News
Muni Fast Pass transitions to Clipper Cards
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Starting today, monthly passes on Muni will no longer be available and riders will need the new Clipper Card. Muni officials warn that transition may cause delays and rider confusion.
To help with the changes, passengers can buy the Clipper Card with the $70 adult "A" Fast Pass already loaded for the month of November.
There have been numerous complaints about the new Clipper Card, including some technical glitches and a lack of outreach to people who do not speak English.
The card is a prepaid plastic fare card accepted by most Bay Area transit agencies.
transportation, muni, BART, san francisco board of supervisors, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos