San Francisco News
Muni Fast Pass transitions to Clipper Cards
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Starting today, monthly passes on Muni will no longer be available and riders will need the new Clipper Card. Muni officials warn that transition may cause delays and rider confusion.
To help with the changes, passengers can buy the Clipper Card with the $70 adult "A" Fast Pass already loaded for the month of November.
There have been numerous complaints about the new Clipper Card, including some technical glitches and a lack of outreach to people who do not speak English.
The card is a prepaid plastic fare card accepted by most Bay Area transit agencies.
transportation, muni, BART, san francisco board of supervisors, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos