San Francisco News
7 injured after transport bus overturns in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- At least seven people may have been hurt Monday morning when a small transport bus overturned on Alemany Boulevard.
Police say the bus was making a left turn onto Crescent Avenue when a Honda sideswiped it. The bus fell on top of a parked vehicle.
Six passengers and the driver of the paratransit bus are at San Francisco General Hospital's emergency room.
A hospital spokesperson said everyone seems to be ok. Police are investigating.
car crash, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year 47 min ago
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos