San Francisco News
7 injured after transport bus overturns in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- At least seven people may have been hurt Monday morning when a small transport bus overturned on Alemany Boulevard.
Police say the bus was making a left turn onto Crescent Avenue when a Honda sideswiped it. The bus fell on top of a parked vehicle.
Six passengers and the driver of the paratransit bus are at San Francisco General Hospital's emergency room.
A hospital spokesperson said everyone seems to be ok. Police are investigating.
car crash, san francisco news
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Richmond postpones suing Chevron over refinery fire
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos