San Francisco News
Young woman fatally shot in SF's Japantown
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A young woman was shot to death in San Francisco's Japantown neighborhood tonight, a police spokesman said.
The woman, who was in her 20s, was killed at about 8:55 p.m. at Buchanan Street and Geary Boulevard, Lt. Troy Dangerfield said.
The woman died at the scene.
Police hadn't made any arrests tonight, and it was unclear what happened leading up to the shooting, Dangerfield said.
shooting, crime, western addition, san francisco news
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Accused naked BART attacker appears in court
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Fire burns 50 acres in Benicia
- Hayward BART reopens after fatality on track
- Sacramento discusses self-driving car regulations
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- SF approves new regulations for food trucks 36 min ago
- Concord police arm car owners with Clubs
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Colma BART fatality; Fatal house fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday