San Francisco News
Newsom, wife expecting second child
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There is another baby Newsom on the way. Jennifer Newsom, wife of San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, confirmed it this week that she is pregnant.
Newsom's due date is June 19, also her birthday.
The family plans to stay in San Francisco while the soon-to-be lieutenant governor commutes to his new job in Sacramento.
gavin newsom, pregnancy, san francisco news
- San Leandro police search for missing 10-year-old boy 10 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse
- UC system issues new policy to handle sexual assaults
- Husband arrested in cold case murder of SJ woman
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239
- Cyberbullying bill responds to Audrie Pott's suicide 42 min ago
- Salesforce celebrates birthday with fundraiser party
- Oakland school locked down after report of assault
- Little girl donates hair to cancer patients
- Three-year-old boy thrown from fire in Hayward
- Homeowners blame Caltrain for rising flood insurance
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Embassy Suites body; SJ home fire
- Tips for spotting counterfeit bills
33 min ago