San Francisco News
New job, new baby for Lt. Gov.-elect Newsom
SAN FRANCISCO -- California Lt. Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom will be starting off his new job with a new baby.
The San Francisco mayor and his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, are expecting their second child in June. Siebel Newsom confirmed the news to the San Francisco Chronicle last week.
The couple already has a daughter, 15-month-old Montana Tessa. Siebel Newsom told the Chronicle that they're having a boy this time.
Newsom is scheduled to be sworn as lieutenant governor next month. The family plans to remain in their San Francisco home, while he commutes to his job in Sacramento.
gavin newsom, san francisco news
- Four stabbed at bar, restaurant in San Jose
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry 14 min ago
- Pope Francis prays for peace at Easter service
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
14 min ago