San Francisco News
New job, new baby for Lt. Gov.-elect Newsom
SAN FRANCISCO -- California Lt. Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom will be starting off his new job with a new baby.
The San Francisco mayor and his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, are expecting their second child in June. Siebel Newsom confirmed the news to the San Francisco Chronicle last week.
The couple already has a daughter, 15-month-old Montana Tessa. Siebel Newsom told the Chronicle that they're having a boy this time.
Newsom is scheduled to be sworn as lieutenant governor next month. The family plans to remain in their San Francisco home, while he commutes to his job in Sacramento.
gavin newsom, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire 8 min ago
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Malaysia: No engine data after plane went missing
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: DNA on SJ cop's vest in rape investigation
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- Man arrested after standoff in San Francisco
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Consumer Reports tests gray hair touch up products
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year 28 min ago
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Boy struck by car
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday