San Francisco News
New job, new baby for Lt. Gov.-elect Newsom
SAN FRANCISCO -- California Lt. Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom will be starting off his new job with a new baby.
The San Francisco mayor and his wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, are expecting their second child in June. Siebel Newsom confirmed the news to the San Francisco Chronicle last week.
The couple already has a daughter, 15-month-old Montana Tessa. Siebel Newsom told the Chronicle that they're having a boy this time.
Newsom is scheduled to be sworn as lieutenant governor next month. The family plans to remain in their San Francisco home, while he commutes to his job in Sacramento.
gavin newsom, san francisco news
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 32 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets 45 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos