San Francisco News
Crews cut down trees in Doyle Drive project
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Construction crews are cutting down trees as part of the Doyle Drive replacement project.
It's taking place along southbound Doyle Drive, between Merchant Road and Lincoln Boulevard.
The trees need to be cleared to make way for an underground electrical line.
The project will replace Doyle Drive with a new thoroughfare called the Presidio Parkway. It will include two sets of tunnels and bike lanes.
san francisco county, presidio, san francisco news
- Palo Alto man detained in NKorea lands at SFO 59 min ago
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States 5 min ago
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary
- Batkid returning to SF for fundraising walk
- 1 dead, 1 injured in gun battle near Lil Scrappy show 52 min ago
- Four people in the South Bay die due to cold weather
- Water main break floods Castro Valley neighborhood
- Cal students led move toward divestment
- Man suspected of throwing 2 cats into bay arrested
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Teen struck in crosswalk; EPA shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Light snow falls in Santa Cruz Mountains
4 min ago