San Francisco News
Law professors march to support Hilton hotel protest
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Dozens of law professors marched in support of hotel workers in a demonstration outside the Hilton Hotel in San Francisco on Friday.
Contract negotiations have stalled over pay increases, pension benefits, and health care funding.
The hotel workers have been without a contract since August 2009.
Hilton says the union is refusing to negotiate in good faith.
It says a lot more would be achieved if the workers would go back to the negotiating table rather than protesting outside the hotel.
san francisco county, san francisco news
- Freeze warning continues for most of Bay Area
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
- Owens' Olympic gold medal sells for record $1.4M
- Man falls asleep on flight, wakes up in empty plane 9 min ago
- SJ seeks crowdfunding support for gun buyback
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Winter Spare the Air called for Sunday and Monday 59 min ago
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday