San Francisco News
Part of Hwy 1 closed for Doyle Drive construction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Highway 1 and 101 interchange in San Francisco will be partially closed this weekend as work continues on replacing the Doyle Drive approach to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Beginning Friday night, Jan. 7, the ramp from northbound Highway 1 to northbound Highway 101 will close until 10 a.m. Saturday. The closure will begin at Lake Street.
On Saturday at 10 p.m. the ramp from Southbound Highway 101 to southbound Highway 1 will be closed until 10 a.m. Sunday.
Drivers are advised to take Geary Boulevard, Van Ness and Lombard Street to reach Highway 1.
caltrans, highway 1, highway 101, doyle drive, san francisco news
- Police search for gunman after officer shot in SF 23 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case