San Francisco News
Part of Hwy 1 closed for Doyle Drive construction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Highway 1 and 101 interchange in San Francisco will be partially closed this weekend as work continues on replacing the Doyle Drive approach to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Beginning Friday night, Jan. 7, the ramp from northbound Highway 1 to northbound Highway 101 will close until 10 a.m. Saturday. The closure will begin at Lake Street.
On Saturday at 10 p.m. the ramp from Southbound Highway 101 to southbound Highway 1 will be closed until 10 a.m. Sunday.
Drivers are advised to take Geary Boulevard, Van Ness and Lombard Street to reach Highway 1.
caltrans, highway 1, highway 101, doyle drive, san francisco news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 24 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Consumer Reports cracks which eggs to buy
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Sonoma County fire burns garage and cars
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Man found fatally shot in Concord
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: Berkeley fire estimate; Mount Tam body