San Francisco News
Part of Hwy 1 closed for Doyle Drive construction
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Highway 1 and 101 interchange in San Francisco will be partially closed this weekend as work continues on replacing the Doyle Drive approach to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Beginning Friday night, Jan. 7, the ramp from northbound Highway 1 to northbound Highway 101 will close until 10 a.m. Saturday. The closure will begin at Lake Street.
On Saturday at 10 p.m. the ramp from Southbound Highway 101 to southbound Highway 1 will be closed until 10 a.m. Sunday.
Drivers are advised to take Geary Boulevard, Van Ness and Lombard Street to reach Highway 1.
caltrans, highway 1, highway 101, doyle drive, san francisco news
- Security heightened at 2013 Bay to Breakers in SF
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge 36 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl
- Martinez police treating brush fire as crime scene 56 min ago
- Man falls from building during Bay to Breakers party 40 min ago
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 41 min ago
- Nicasio lifts Rockies to 5-0 win over Giants
- Cespedes homer helps A's complete sweep of Royals
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home
- abcnews: SEAL auctions bin Laden raid knife
- roundup: Fairfield shooting; Redwood City fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday 27 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
29 min ago
- Report: Corrosion a problem on new Bay Bridge
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos