San Francisco News
19th Ave. crash injures 1, shuts down lanes
SAN FRANCISCO -- A crash on San Francisco's 19th Avenue sent one person to the hospital on Thursday morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The crash was reported in the area of 19th and Holloway avenues at about 5:50 a.m.
One person was transported to a hospital, and the southbound lanes of 19th Avenue had to be shut down briefly, the dispatcher said.
He did not have additional details on the incident.
car crash, sunset district, CSU, san francisco news
- Frigid temperatures grip Bay Area, break records 24 min ago
- At 50, new-look Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Teen found murdered in 1994 ID'd as Pacifica girl 32 min ago
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Lost wallet returned to little boy with note from Santa
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: Former SF supe sued; New Sebastopol mayor
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday