San Francisco News
19th Ave. crash injures 1, shuts down lanes
SAN FRANCISCO -- A crash on San Francisco's 19th Avenue sent one person to the hospital on Thursday morning, a fire dispatcher said.
The crash was reported in the area of 19th and Holloway avenues at about 5:50 a.m.
One person was transported to a hospital, and the southbound lanes of 19th Avenue had to be shut down briefly, the dispatcher said.
He did not have additional details on the incident.
car crash, sunset district, CSU, san francisco news
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos