San Francisco News
At-risk missing man last seen in Richmond District
SAN FRANCISCO -- Police are searching for an at-risk man who suffers from dementia and went missing Thursday afternoon in San Francisco's Richmond District, an officer said.
Kenneth Chin, 73, was last seen in the area of 35th Avenue and Balboa Street, Officer Eric Chiang said today.
Chin is described as a 5-foot-10-inch Asian man weighing 172 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black jacket, long-sleeved blue denim shirt, blue jeans and black shoes fitted with Velcro.
Chiang said anyone with information about Chin's whereabouts should contact local police or the San Francisco police missing persons unit at (415) 558-5508.
missing person, richmond district, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos