San Francisco News
Hundreds rally in SF for justice in Libya
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Hundreds showed their solidarity with anti government Libyans and other pro democracy movements in the Middle East during a rally at SF's UN Plaza.
Members of Bay Area Arab communities called for justice and liberation for Libya, Bahrain, Yemen and Morocco. They denounced the use of force being used against protesters and called for Moammar Gadhafi's resignation.
libya, united nations, protest, africa, san francisco news
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- State oversight may tame California pot shops 16 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Object spotted may be part of missing...
14 min ago