San Francisco News
FBI to investigate SFPD officers in hotel drug bust
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- In the investigation of six San Francisco police officers accused in a possible cover-up, ABC7 learned late Thursday night that the FBI is getting involved. They will investigate possible civil rights violations and other potential crimes by the officers.
San Francisco's public defender says surveillance video from Henry Hotel shows an undercover officer entering a room without consent. In fact, the defender says officers may have committed perjury by lying in court.
The police department has launched an internal investigation and the district attorney is also looking into it.
The officers are on paid leave.
SFPD, Jeff Adachi, drugs, san francisco news
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF 58 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd 44 min ago
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos