San Francisco News
Computer glitch blamed for Clipper card overcharges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It appears a computer glitch is to blame for overcharging more than 100 Clipper card users in February.
As many as 150 riders were overbilled on their Clipper cards. Those overcharges totaled more than $14,000. A spokesman for the MTC says all the customers have been reimbursed.
The card is a universal transit card used for several Bay Area agencies.
transportation, muni, BART, SFMTA, san francisco news
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race 52 min ago
- Concession workers launch one-day strike at AT&T 40 min ago
- Gay soccer player Robbie Rogers joins LA Galaxy
- Santa Cruz police arrest crime plot mastermind
- PG&E disputes record fine for San Bruno blast 16 min ago
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event 17 min ago
- Police position DUI checkpoints in unsuspecting areas
- San Jose structure fire displaces 5 people
- Limos without valid permits listed on airport website
- Walnut Creek student dies after brain hemorrhage
- I-5 bridge collapse raises Bay Area safety questions
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO scolded by 9-year-old
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial...
17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos