San Francisco News
Computer glitch blamed for Clipper card overcharges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It appears a computer glitch is to blame for overcharging more than 100 Clipper card users in February.
As many as 150 riders were overbilled on their Clipper cards. Those overcharges totaled more than $14,000. A spokesman for the MTC says all the customers have been reimbursed.
The card is a universal transit card used for several Bay Area agencies.
transportation, muni, BART, SFMTA, san francisco news
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos