San Francisco News
Computer glitch blamed for Clipper card overcharges
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- It appears a computer glitch is to blame for overcharging more than 100 Clipper card users in February.
As many as 150 riders were overbilled on their Clipper cards. Those overcharges totaled more than $14,000. A spokesman for the MTC says all the customers have been reimbursed.
The card is a universal transit card used for several Bay Area agencies.
transportation, muni, BART, SFMTA, san francisco news
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 2 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 25 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 27 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks 39 min ago
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 18 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 7 min ago
- Man arrested for DUI after injury crash in Russian Hill
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos