San Francisco News
Britney Spears GMA concert set for Sunday in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Tickets for a Britney Spears concert this Sunday in San Francisco were sold out within minutes Thursday morning.
Five thousand tickets were made available for the concert that will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
Spears' exclusive performance for "Good Morning America" coincides with the release of her new album.
The tickets for the show were free. Each person was allowed to request up to a maximum of two tickets. All tickets are general admission and will contain a specific barcode that the theater will scan to make sure it's legitimate. Everyone who got a ticket must print it from home and bring it with them. No tickets will be distributed on site or be available at will call. Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Portions of the concert will be broadcast on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning.
music, good morning america, ABC, san francisco news
- Boy drowns after falling into canal in Antioch
- Search on for man who went missing after B2B race
- Scouts honor veterans at annual Memorial Day event
- Hundreds of food workers strike at AT&T Park in SF
- Angel Pagan wins it for SF Giants with inside-the-park HR
- Josh Donaldson, A's power past Astros 11-5
- Castillo scores as FC Dallas tops Earthquakes 1-0
- Wildfire near Interstate 580 in Livermore now contained
- San Antonio flooding kills one; 200-plus rescued
- San Francisco man with brain injury missing
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- abcnews: How to stay safe at amusement parks
- roundup: Machete murder; PG&E fights fine
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday