San Francisco News
Britney Spears GMA concert set for Sunday in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Tickets for a Britney Spears concert this Sunday in San Francisco were sold out within minutes Thursday morning.
Five thousand tickets were made available for the concert that will take place at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
Spears' exclusive performance for "Good Morning America" coincides with the release of her new album.
The tickets for the show were free. Each person was allowed to request up to a maximum of two tickets. All tickets are general admission and will contain a specific barcode that the theater will scan to make sure it's legitimate. Everyone who got a ticket must print it from home and bring it with them. No tickets will be distributed on site or be available at will call. Doors will open at 10:30 a.m. PT.
Portions of the concert will be broadcast on "Good Morning America" Tuesday morning.
music, good morning america, ABC, san francisco news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 56 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning 35 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos