San Francisco News
Power restored to nearly 6,700 in San Francisco
SAN FRANCISCO -- Power has been restored to nearly 6,700 PG&E customers in San Francisco this morning, a utility spokesman said.
The outage was reported at 12:39 a.m. and originated at Hayes and Gough streets in the Hayes Valley neighborhood, spokesman J.D. Guidi said.
Power was fully restored to all customers by 6:30 a.m. and was caused by underground equipment failure, Guidi said.
PG&E, power outage, hayes valley, san francisco news
- Teen survives flight from SJC to Hawaii in wheel well 13 min ago
- PG&E to be arraigned in fatal San Bruno blast
- Good Samaritan pulls boy from water in San Leandro
- Divers recover more bodies from sunken ferry
- Barricaded man taken into custody in San Jose
- San Francisco officer dragged by suspect getaway car
- Fairfield resident killed, boy injured after shooting
- At least 10 arrested at "420" celebration in SF
- Highway 1 reopens after major injury crash
- Posey, Lincecum lead San Francisco Giants to 4-3 win
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal shooting in Concord; Piedmont landslide
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
10 min ago