San Francisco News
New Police Chief Greg Suhr gives up more pay
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco's new Police Chief Greg Suhr says he'll give up more pay if it will help with the city's budget problems.
ABC7's media partner, The Bay Citizen, reports Suhr has already agreed to giving up a $20,000 cost-of-living increase.
Suhr declined to detail how much salary he'd give back, but he hinted it would be proportional to any pay cuts for the rank and file.
san francisco county, SFPD, greg suhr, san francisco news
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations 11 min ago
- Bail for suspect in PS4 robbery in SF set at $5M
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO 35 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to shooting 42 min ago
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue 57 min ago
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- Sketch released of suspect in violent robberies
- Autopsy: Paul Walker died from impact, fire in crash
- New chair lets users decide the temperature
- Local startup iHear to offer hearing aids online 26 min ago
- abcnews: Harmful contaminants in marijuana?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
35 min ago
- Newtown 911 calls show calm response to...
42 min ago