San Francisco News
New Police Chief Greg Suhr gives up more pay
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco's new Police Chief Greg Suhr says he'll give up more pay if it will help with the city's budget problems.
ABC7's media partner, The Bay Citizen, reports Suhr has already agreed to giving up a $20,000 cost-of-living increase.
Suhr declined to detail how much salary he'd give back, but he hinted it would be proportional to any pay cuts for the rank and file.
san francisco county, SFPD, greg suhr, san francisco news
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake 2 min ago
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- Police investigating shooting in Richmond 42 min ago
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed