San Francisco News
New Police Chief Greg Suhr gives up more pay
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco's new Police Chief Greg Suhr says he'll give up more pay if it will help with the city's budget problems.
ABC7's media partner, The Bay Citizen, reports Suhr has already agreed to giving up a $20,000 cost-of-living increase.
Suhr declined to detail how much salary he'd give back, but he hinted it would be proportional to any pay cuts for the rank and file.
san francisco county, SFPD, greg suhr, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 47 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Jayden Amys wins San Jose Future Chefs Challenge 2 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos