San Francisco News
Parents asking for help finding missing teen
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco family is reaching out to the public for help finding their mentally challenged teen who was separated from her friend this morning at the finish line of the Bay to Breakers race and has not been heard from since.
Olivia Ostergard was last seen between 47th Avenue and Lincoln Way, her mother, Jennifer Ostergard, said Sunday night.
Ostergard is 5 feet tall. She weighs 80 pounds and has light brown curly hair. She was wearing a brown puffy jacket, T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes, her mother said.
Ostergard is asking anyone who may have seen her daughter to call San Francisco police at (415) 666-8900.
bay to breakers, missing person, san francisco news
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach 48 min ago
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd