San Francisco News
Parents asking for help finding missing teen
SAN FRANCISCO -- A San Francisco family is reaching out to the public for help finding their mentally challenged teen who was separated from her friend this morning at the finish line of the Bay to Breakers race and has not been heard from since.
Olivia Ostergard was last seen between 47th Avenue and Lincoln Way, her mother, Jennifer Ostergard, said Sunday night.
Ostergard is 5 feet tall. She weighs 80 pounds and has light brown curly hair. She was wearing a brown puffy jacket, T-shirt, blue jeans and white tennis shoes, her mother said.
Ostergard is asking anyone who may have seen her daughter to call San Francisco police at (415) 666-8900.
bay to breakers, missing person, san francisco news
- Jahi McMath's family to hold rally, march in Oakland 29 min ago
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal 36 min ago
- Man arrested in deadly fight at Antioch bowling alley
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Jahi McMath's mother writes letter about daughter
- Vault fire in SF's Mission District now under control
- Neighbors: Nevada gunman had botched vasectomy
- Ex-49er Harris sentenced in boyfriend's beating
- Massage therapist faces sexual battery charges
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Photos: FAN PHOTOS: Farewell Candlestick
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos