San Francisco News
Two injured in Lower Nob Hill stabbing
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two people were injured in a stabbing at or near a battery store in San Francisco's Lower Nob Hill neighborhood Friday afternoon, a fire dispatcher said.
The stabbing was reported at 2:46 p.m. at 1450 Bush St., the location of a BatteriesPlus store, the dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded within three minutes and took the victims to San Francisco General Hospital in separate ambulances, according to the dispatcher. He did not know the condition of the victims.
An employee at a neighboring business said she saw police and fire officials go into the battery store, but did not see what happened prior to their arrival.
Police spokesman Lt. Troy Dangerfield said he did not yet have any information about the stabbing.
nob hill, crime, san francisco news
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- San Francisco officer injured in crash after pursuit
- Confirmed death toll in ferry disaster climbs to 36
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Crews search for person after boat accident in Brentwood
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3 23 min ago
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke 49 min ago
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday