San Francisco News
Two injured in Lower Nob Hill stabbing
SAN FRANCISCO -- Two people were injured in a stabbing at or near a battery store in San Francisco's Lower Nob Hill neighborhood Friday afternoon, a fire dispatcher said.
The stabbing was reported at 2:46 p.m. at 1450 Bush St., the location of a BatteriesPlus store, the dispatcher said.
Firefighters responded within three minutes and took the victims to San Francisco General Hospital in separate ambulances, according to the dispatcher. He did not know the condition of the victims.
An employee at a neighboring business said she saw police and fire officials go into the battery store, but did not see what happened prior to their arrival.
Police spokesman Lt. Troy Dangerfield said he did not yet have any information about the stabbing.
nob hill, crime, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday