San Francisco News
SF bomb squad detonates WWII vintage explosives
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Sunset residents could hear a loud boom Wednesday evening at San Francisco's Ocean Beach.
The San Francisco police bomb squad detonated some old, World War II vintage explosives.
The owner of a rental property discovered the explosives inside a home on Christopher Drive near Twin Peaks around 3 p.m. Wednesday.
ocean beach, SFPD, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 21 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill 3 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery...
3 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos