San Francisco News
Brian Wilson draws fans to Victoria's Secret in SF
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- There was no need to 'fear the beard' Thursday as Giants star pitcher Brian Wilson drew hundreds of fans to Victoria's Secret for the launch of a new clothing line.
Wilson was at the San Francisco Shopping Centre on Market Street with Victoria's Secret model Chanel Iman.
The promotion is for a new line of Giants-themed t-shirts, shorts, hoodies, sweats and, of course, underwear.
Some of the lucky fans who got there early got to have their picture taken with Wilson and Iman.
fashion, shopping, san francisco giants, san francisco news
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Rare tree halts plans for Smart Train in Cotati
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"...
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos