San Francisco News
Four men sought for carjacking in Potrero Hill
Police are seeking four men in connection with a carjacking in San Francisco's Potrero Hill neighborhood early Tuesday morning, police said.
The carjacking was reported shortly after 2 a.m. near the intersection of 25th and Dakota streets.
The suspects flagged down a white car occupied by a 21-year-old woman and 30-year-old man, according to police. When victims stopped, one of the suspects held them at gunpoint and demanded their property and the car.
The victims complied, and the four men fled in the vehicle, which was later found unattended in another part of the city.
The four suspects had not been found as of this morning, according to police.
The victims were not injured in the carjacking.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
carjacking, crime, potrero hill, guns, san francisco news
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire 38 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
20 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos