San Francisco News
Tenderloin crime problematic on Turk Street
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Tenderloin neighborhood is one of San Francisco's toughest areas, but crime is even more rampant on one particular streat.
Residents of the first block of Turk near Market Street complained today of the drug deals and assaults that occur there on a daily basis.
tenderloin, crime, san francisco news
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos