San Francisco News
Man seriously injured in fight at Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO, -- A man suffered life-threatening injuries when he fell and hit his head after being punched by another man at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf on Saturday afternoon, police said.
The fight occurred at about 4 p.m. Saturday in the first block of Jefferson Street.
The two men got into a fight and the suspect punched the other man, causing him to fall, according to police.
The 43-year-old victim was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, police said.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspect, a 31-year-old man whose name has not yet been released.
fisherman's wharf, san francisco news
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos