San Francisco News
Man seriously injured in fight at Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO, -- A man suffered life-threatening injuries when he fell and hit his head after being punched by another man at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf on Saturday afternoon, police said.
The fight occurred at about 4 p.m. Saturday in the first block of Jefferson Street.
The two men got into a fight and the suspect punched the other man, causing him to fall, according to police.
The 43-year-old victim was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, police said.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspect, a 31-year-old man whose name has not yet been released.
fisherman's wharf, san francisco news
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges 2 min ago
- Crews fix broken water main in SF's Lower Haight
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 27 min ago
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- San Jose police officer facing sexual...
2 min ago