San Francisco News
Man seriously injured in fight at Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO, -- A man suffered life-threatening injuries when he fell and hit his head after being punched by another man at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf on Saturday afternoon, police said.
The fight occurred at about 4 p.m. Saturday in the first block of Jefferson Street.
The two men got into a fight and the suspect punched the other man, causing him to fall, according to police.
The 43-year-old victim was taken to San Francisco General Hospital to be treated for his injuries, police said.
Police responded to the scene and arrested the suspect, a 31-year-old man whose name has not yet been released.
fisherman's wharf, san francisco news
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San Francisco 54 min ago
- Tejay van Garderen wins Tour of California
- Two Powerball tickets in Calif. have 5 of 6 numbers
- NFL set to vote if Bay Area will host Super Bowl 24 min ago
- 2 men arrested in killing teen over iPad in Las Vegas 18 min ago
- Girl killed, parents hurt by shots fired into home 42 min ago
- Child injured in fall from second-story window in SF 59 min ago
- SF police ask for help in solving 2012 B2B homicide
- US gas prices up 11 cents over past 2 weeks 38 min ago
- Patrols increased after attempted armed robbery 53 min ago
- Hofstra graduates honor student killed by police 28 min ago
- abcnews: Men Struggle With Wives' Breast Cancer
- roundup: America's Cup race; Murder charges
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- Bay to Breakers draws thousands to San...
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos