San Francisco News
Crews clean diesel spill near Fisherman's Wharf
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco firefighters are just now cleaning up a diesel near Fisherman's Wharf.
About 200 gallons of diesel fuel leaked out from the back of a storage facility located on Jefferson Street. The fire department laid down booms to protect the Bay from contamination, but the fuel never made it into the water, or into nearby storm drains. Investigators are still trying to determine how the leak started.
fisherman's wharf, san francisco news
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in San Jose
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- 11 injured in oven explosion at Santa Rita Jail
- Fire at metal plant doesn't help hazy skies
- SFPD search underway for suspects in ATM heist
- Wonder Girl to take on Vallejo after Batkid saved SF
- Weather to help crews battling Big Sur blaze 49 min ago
- Results of Consumer Reports car reliability survey
- Teen burned on bus to be honored by school team
- Winter Spare the Air Alert called through Wednesday
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: OPD gets new SUVs; Big Sur fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday