San Francisco News
Man shot in SF may be victim of mistaken identity
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- San Francisco police are investigating an overnight shooting outside a restaurant in an apparent case of mistaken identity.
Just after midnight police were called to the Hog & Rocks restaurant at 19th and San Carlos streets in the Mission District. They found a 22-year-old man shot in the head in front of the business. He's now hospitalized in intensive care.
Police believe gang members shot him thinking that he was a member of a rival gang, instead investigators say he is likely a restaurant employee.
SFPD, crime, san francisco news
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos