San Francisco News
Antique business burglarized in Bayview Friday morning
SAN FRANCISCO -- A business was burglarized in San Francisco's Bayview District early this morning, police said.
The burglary was reported at about 3:30 a.m. when the victim reported a call from his alarm company saying a motion alarm had been activated at his business in the 700 block of Bayshore Boulevard, according to police.
The victim responded and found that his business had been ransacked, with various antiques, jewelry and artwork missing, police said.
No arrests have been made in connection with the burglary and no suspect information was immediately available this morning.
Anyone with information about the case is encouraged to call the Police Department's anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or send a tip by text message to TIP411.
crime, bayview hunters point, san francisco news
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support 58 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning 37 min ago
- Car crashes into San Jose home this morning
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on...
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos